Wednesday 21 August 2013

WHAT IS SHAKLEE ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

shaklee


I’ve often heard Shaklee mentioned in conversations on- and offline and wondered if they were for real or just another multi-level marketing scam to be wary of.

When Sarah from Three Boys approached me about sharing information about Shaklee with Life Your Way readers, I knew it was a great opportunity to really get to the bottom of it. And honestly, I’ve googled and googled, and it’s hard to find much negative about the company at all, something that can necessarily be said for some of the others out there!

In this first post, I asked Sarah some introductory questions for those of us who many not be familiar with Shaklee’s products:

I think most of us have heard of Shaklee at one point or another, but can you tell us what exactly Shaklee is and what kind of products they manufacture and sell?

Shaklee is the #1 natural health & wellness company in the U.S. They were the first company declared carbon neutral, which means that they offset 100% of their carbon emissions. All of Shaklee’s products are proven safe, effective and are 100% guaranteed.

We have 4 separate products lines including cleaning products, beauty products, supplements, and weight loss. Shaklee has been operating for over 50 years, and the average customer has been with us for over 17 years.

In addition, every astronaut in every NASA mission since 1993 has used Shaklee Products. Oprah’s included Shaklee products in her favorite things shows, and they can also be found in the White House!

shaklee and nasa

What’s the difference between Shaklee and other companies on the market?

Shaklee is set up so that all of the profits are given to the distributor. The distributor does the marketing of the products, and the company produces excellent products. There is no money paid for advertising or retail space. The profit is given directly to the distributor for our work marketing the products.

Sorry to be blunt, but I think a lot of us really want to know…how do we know Shaklee isn’t just a multi-level marketing scam?

I think this is one of the most common questions people have. Shaklee was listed as a Fortune 500 company back in 1982 and continues to make headline as one of the best companies for women as well as one of the most sustainable companies in business today.

To date, Shaklee has paid over 5 billion dollars in bonuses to it’s distributors.

And lastly, I would not be involved in a company that wasn’t true to it’s word. This company as helped my family and I reach our goals. I am able to work from home and stay home with my boys. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

On that note, how did you get started working with Shaklee?

I started purchasing the Get Clean line because I was looking for safe and effective ways of cleaning my home. I loved them so much that I decided become a distributor through my blog. It has since grown and I now market beyond my blog and in my local area.

beauty

What are your favorite Shaklee products?

That is a hard question! I think my absolute favorite would be their beauty and weight loss lines. You can see why!

What is one thing you wish everybody knew about Shaklee?

That is isn’t a joke or scam!! It is really sad how some companies have given this business structure a bad name because it really is a chance for a motivated individual to make a significant income for their families and change their future. It is one of the only business models where your income is unlimited. It is simply dependent on how much you want to work; you don’t have to be famous or have a million degrees to be successful.


Truly everyone who is willing can do it.


Credit: http://green.yourway.net/what-is-shaklee-answers-to-frequently-asked-questions/


No comments:

Post a Comment